- Provides a variety of programming for seniors. Operating virtually due to COVID-19.
- programs for seniors with the goal of satisfying physical, mental, intellectual, social, and emotional needs
- information sessions
Operating virtually due to COVID-19.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 55 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- visit website for calendar of activities
- call for more information or to register
Waiting Period: No,
- 780-423-5510 Ext. 301 (Information and Registration)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Some courses, trips, and special events are discounted for members.Membership Fee: Yes,
Individual memberships available.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators, and accessible washrooms including push button doors.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- March 19, 2020
- 15 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB, T5J 2E5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM