- Raises money for and helps out at the Sturgeon Hospital.
Raises money for the hospital through the gift shop located in the hospital, recycling, casinos, and other fundraising activities.
Helps out in various areas both in and outside of the hospital including the info desk, water distributors, chapel, knitting, afternoon tea, gift shop, recycling, record keeping, and more.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In ServiceReferral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-418-8220 (Store)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Parking stalls, ramps and washrooms
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 6, 2017
- 201 Boudreau Road
St Albert, AB, T8N 6C4
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 08:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 08:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 08:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 08:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 08:00 PMSat01:00 PM - 04:00 PMSun01:00 PM - 04:00 PM