- Offers independent and supportive living facilities for older adults.
- living facilities for older adults
- independent living (self-contained apartments)
- supportive living (lodge units)
- affordable housing (apartments)
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- those who are functionally independent and able to manage personal care, hygiene, and daily life activities
- and meet residency criteria as per Homeland Housing Policy
- must be suitable for a community living environment.
- must be suitable for independent living in a seniors setting.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access services:
- application required
- and then an appointment for an interview and tour of the facility
- visit the website for information on other Homeland Housing facilities
Waiting Period: Yes,
Upon establishing eligibility of applicant, the manager will place an applicant on the waiting list according to the Priority Rating Criteria.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
There is a monthly rental fee. Contact for detailsFee Reduction: Yes,
Rent is scaled to income.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Emergency Call Systems in each unit
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 2, 2020
- 34 Mission Avenue
St Albert, AB, T8N 1H8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM