Disability Related Transportation
Aaron Paramedical Services
Search Search Results Agency Service
- 2023-1-28 - SERVES CALGARY AREA ONLY.
Provides specialized medical escort and assistance.
Service offers chair-to-chair or hand-to-hand accompaniment and assistance for medically sound passengers.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals with a significant disability
- individuals who are unable to safely or appropriately use conventional transportation
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact to register or request transportation
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 403 237-7626
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
- Transport within Calgary: $90.00 each way
- Transport outside of Calgary $100.00 each way
- Additional attendant fees $15.00 every 15 minutes
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 26, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- 24/7 -
Hours vary. Contact for details.