- Helps to locate a family member on behalf of the inquirer.
- efforts to help locate a family member on behalf of the inquirer, restore family relationships, and uphold the value of family life
Upon request, will attempt to locate a family member who is out of touch so that contact can be renewed. May be unable to accept certain inquiries depending on the circumstance.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- applicants are required to complete an inquiry form
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Religious Organization
- Last Updated On
- December 5, 2017
- 9611 102 Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T5H 0E5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM