- Offers residential care for people who have long-term health concerns.
This service provides care using a collaborative model. The department aims to:
- maintain and promote independence and health
- prevent illness
- ensure dignity and individual self-worth
It maintains an interdisciplinary team approach with residents and their families and provides an environment that encourages physical, psychological and spiritual well-being as well as continuity of care through the coordination of resources and services.Provides long-term residential care, including:
- nursing and personal care
- physical, occupational or recreational therapy
- pharmacy services
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, Call Community Care Access at 403-943-1920 to arrange for placement.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: Yes,
- Fee: Yes,
Accommodation fees are charged as well as additional fees for other services including but not limited to: personal laundry, hairdressing, in-room telephone and cable.Fee Reduction: Yes
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible and has an elevator on site.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- November 25, 2010
- 1210 20 Avenue
Didsbury, AB, T0M 0W0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps