- To provide cross country skiing for blind / visually impaired individuals without the pressure of competition.
- lessons in cross-country skiing and ski touring
- one to one program with a sighted guide / instructor for each participant
- social interaction between participants, guides, committee members and local people
- opportunities to volunteer to teach skiing
- Yes, Service targeted to visually impaired individuals.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, visit website for registration form.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-242-8325 (Brian McIvor)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary by event. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $10.00.
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 7, 2019