PREP Society for Individuals with Down Syndrome, The
Grades K - 6 Services for Elementary School Age Students with Down Syndrome
- Provides supportive educational services to schools that have students with Down Syndrome.
- an array of supportive services to students
- speech language therapy, occupational therapy, reading tutoring and workshop presentations to parents and teachers
- out-of-town families, teachers and therapists are welcome to visit PREP for consultations; must be booked in advance
- Yes, Service targeted to students in Kindergarten to Grade 6 who have Down syndrome.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- families can self-refer and teachers can refer
- registration must be completed in person
- contact for more information
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary throughout the year. Contact for details.
- 403-282-5011 Ext. 122
- Web Site
- Interpreter service available
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Funded spots available depending on school board. Contact for details.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $75.00. Low income families can apply to have membership fee waived.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Entrance ramp, elevator, accessible washrooms.Other disabled access: Yes - Accessible parking spot in back entrance of parking lot.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- December 14, 2020
- 2004 12 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 1J7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM