Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support to newcomers with the transition from temporary to permanent residency.
- resettlement and integration support
- language instruction and english practice classes
- family support services
- employment counseling along with training program information
- assistance with work permit renewals
- information on sponsoring a family
- worker's rights and responsibilities
- budgeting and tax filing
- workshops and programs designed to assist international students
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- newcomers to Canada working on settlement issues.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- schedule appointment by calling 403-262-2006 or email
- visit location of choice
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time is based on scheduled workshops or information sessions.
- 403-763-1700 (Banff FCSS)
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - CCIS has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collectively speak over 60 languages and can provide necessary language support.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: Yes,
$5.00/Individual, $20.00/Corporate. Membership not needed to receive services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Ramp at front of building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevator access to second floor.
- Last Verified On
- September 21, 2022
- 110 Bear Street
Banff, AB, T1L 1A1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Times are flexible, depending on the needs of the client - clients are encouraged to call first.