Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support to parents who are preparing their children for school by teaching family literacy.
- 30-week program to enhance parental support for preschool children
- family literacy support through group meetings
- Canadian school system referrals
- English language enhancement and weekly in-home parental literacy support
- opportunities for those who complete the program to gain employment
Affiliation: HIPPY Canada (Home Instruction for Parents of Preschoolers
- Yes, Service targeted to immigrant families:
- with permanent residency status
- with children ages 3 to 5
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414 or email
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- September 11, 2019
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM