- Provides community-based Housing First program aimed at ending homelessness.
- housing support
- community and health resource coordination
- intensive case management
- mental health support
- rental subsidies
- Yes, Service targeted to women with children fleeing domestic violence.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- contact 211 for referral information
- visit SORCe office to inquire (address: 316 7 Ave SE Calgary, AB T2G 0J2)
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Translators are available as required.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Phone for details.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- January 3, 2020