- Provides counselling for families who may need support living an addictions free life.
- Indigenous based life skills education
- counselling and support for families in recovery
- 6 week traditional parenting program
- support groups on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- addictions awareness education
- Yes, Service targeted to parents and families in recovery.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service, contact to book an appointment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 1231 34 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 6N4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:00 PM