Alberta Health Services - Designated Supportive Living Level 3
- Provides housing and support for adults and seniors who can't manage in their own homes.
Offers housing and 24/7 care and support for people who can't manage in their own home and who don't qualify for long-term care placement.
Service may include:
- personal care
- meals and housekeeping
- linen and laundry service
- recreation programs
- 24-hour safety and emergency response services
Healthcare services are provided by Home Care on a scheduled basis.
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.Key Provider: health care aides
- Yes, Clients are assessed to make sure they’re placed in the residential care setting that can best meet their needs.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, You can be referred by your Home Care case coordinator. If you qualify for the service, you'll have to contact the facility of your choice for a housing and financial assessment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Toll Free
- 1-855-371-4122 (Home Care Assessment)
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
There’s a cost for housing and some services like laundry and telephone. The costs may vary at different sites.Fee Reduction: Yes,
There may be help to pay for the service if you have a low income or get income assistance.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- January 31, 2018
- 5430 37A Avenue
Wetaskiwin, AB, T9A 3A8
Open in Google Maps