- Provides flexible and realistic work environments for persons with developmental disabilities, through employment services, employment preparation, and community access.
- opportunities to discover and develop individual interests and skills
- employment preparation
- employment placement
- community access supports
- Yes, Service targeted to adults with developmental disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application RequiredReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee reduction may be available, contact for details.Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $10.00.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Religious Organization, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- July 29, 2015
- 3920 49 Avenue
Stony Plain, AB, T7Z 2J7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM