- Bringing together of seniors and students to help bridge the gap.
- opportunity for the groups to spend one to two hours per week at schools on projects which include reading, gardening, computer projects, games, crafts, and community projects;
- a chance for seniors to share their experiences and wisdom with the youth of the community;
- mentoring for youth by seniors at the elementary level.
- Yes, seniors 50 and over that like to be with children.
- Application Process
- Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,