Town of Innisfail
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides transportation options for area residents.
- community transportation options for residents of Innisfail and area
- Handi - Van, a wheelchair accessible van that provides local service to seniors and individuals with disabilities for transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping, and other trips
- a community bus available to book for trips anywhere within Alberta by individuals, sports teams, local organizations, church groups, and businesses
Affiliation: Partnered with the Royal Canadian Legion Innisfail Branch 104.
Key Provider: program staff, drivers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 50 years and older
- or individuals with disabilities of all ages
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- Handi - Bus is available by appointment, call the Royal Canadian Legion for information and bookings
- community bus is available on a first - come / first - served basis, visit website for times and locations
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-227-3622 (Royal Canadian Legion Innisfail Branch 104)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- December 2, 2021
- 5108 49 Avenue
Innisfail, AB, T4G 1R1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Program hours vary.