Royal Canadian Legion, The
Alberta NWT Command - Polio Assistance
- To fund research and provide medical and financial assistance to people who have contracted polio.
- supplementary assistance of supplies not provided by the Alberta Government
- individuals go through the Board of Directors for approval of assistance which is done on an individual basis.
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with polio.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service contact directly.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: Yes,
Individual fees at each branch; contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible washrooms, ramp and lift inside and side door.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- May 14, 2018
- 2020 15 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2M 3N8
Open in Google Maps