Education and Awareness
Council of Canadians, Red Deer and Area
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers to educate and create awareness for many different issues that affect Canadians.
- a local Red Deer chapter that holds regular monthly meetings
- empowering local people to fight for fairness, respect, and love by speaking out to others about the injustices they have experienced
- engagement in peaceful civil disobedience including teach-ins and social media / website posts on issues regarding democracy, economics, energy, and water concerns
Affiliation: Partnered with Council of Canadians.
Key Provider: campaigners, volunteers
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- visit website
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: No -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- March 2, 2022
- Hours of Operation
Meeting times vary.