- NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE # APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR CLIENT VISITS. CALL 403-276-3187 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE. Provides volunteer opportunities and limited acceptance of used household items.
- pickup of furniture donations within city limits
- donation of household items except deep freezers, refrigerators, televisions, washers and dryers, or damaged goods
- volunteer opportunities in areas of maintenance, general help, fundraising, driving, and board work
- issuance of donation receipts
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact to register
- visit website for details.
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- English; Clients should be accompanied by a translator if needed.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $5.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main level only accessible. Two story with no elevator.Ramp at the front entrance. Access to the yard.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- January 2, 2020
- 635 35 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 2L2
Open in Google Maps