PREP Society for Individuals with Down Syndrome, The
PREP - ECS Classes
- Provides a specialized Early Childhood Service program for children with Down syndrome.
- a designate program that operates on Program Unit Funding (PUF) grants from Alberta Learning
- small classes, individualized speech-language therapy, individual occupational therapy, music therapy, group & individual physiotherapy and parent education
- enriched Early Childhood Services (ECS) classes to nurture the love of learning and focus on school readiness skills
- Individual Program Plan that identifies goals for social, behavioural, communication and motor skill development
- staff home and school visits during the school year
- Yes, Service targeted to children with Down syndrome age 2.8 to 5 ½.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- registration must be completed in person
- contact for more information
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary throughout the year. Contact for details.
- 403-282-5011 Ext. 117
- Web Site
- Interpreter service available
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee $75.00. Low income families can apply to have membership fee waived.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Entrance ramp, elevator, accessible washrooms.Other disabled access: Yes - Accessible parking spot in back entrance of parking lot.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- February 8, 2019
- 2004 12 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 1J7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM