Client Intake and Liaison Services
Red Deer John Howard Society
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides assistance to individuals with transitioning back into the community.
- support services to individuals who have been recently incarcerated or who are currently remanded into custody in the city of Red Deer
- communication and referral services on behalf of clients, or one-on-one support sessions
- pre and post-release planning
- assistance with pardon applications
- tax preparation support
- referrals and access to services in Red Deer and Central Alberta
Affiliation: Funded by the United Way of Central Alberta. Partnered with provincial and federal corrections staff, and government and community agencies.
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals 18 years and older:
- who are currently incarcerated
- or have recently been released from a correctional facility
- or who have, at some point, been involved with the criminal justice system
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Contact to use elevator located at front.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- July 22, 2021
- 4916 50 Street
Red Deer, AB, T4N 1X7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.