- Provides a variety of services to students.
- services to enrich and enhance the quality of student life
- locker registration
- access to faxing and photocopying
- information on the students' benefit plan
- an on-campus student food bank
- managing student groups and room bookings
- an off-campus housing directory
Key Provider: councillors
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- drop in, call, or visit website for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
There may be a waiting list for some services.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Most entrances are wheelchair accessible, but the main entrance is recommended.
Washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- February 4, 2022
- 100 College Boulevard
Red Deer, AB, T4N 5H5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM