- Offers counselling services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
Service provides counselling services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- family counselling on communication problems, couples / marriage counselling, parenting, problem solving, navigating conflicts and more
- individual counselling on stress, anxiety, anger, depression, addiction, burn out, and spiritual issues
- pre - marriage preparation
- preventing child abuse, family violence, suicide / self - harm
- recovering from major loss, change, separation, divorce, sexual abuse, family violence and child abuse
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access this service:
- call to book an appointment
Waiting Period: Yes,
May range from 2 to 6 weeks for first appointment depending on counsellor's wait list.
- Web Site
- Counsellors will counsel through a translater that has been provided by the client.
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Sliding scale based on household income and ability to pay.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Accessible parking
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 28, 2019
- 5515 27 Avenue
Red Deer, AB, T4P 0E5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 08:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 08:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 05:00 PM