- Provides an adaptive floor hockey program for people who use an electric wheelchair.
- a floor hockey program including instruction and games
- a league with 4 teams
- a travelling team, the Calgary Selects, made up of the best players from CPHL, which plays provincially and nationally
- social and recognition events
- volunteer opportunities for coaches
- Yes, Service targeted to people age 12 and older who use an electric wheelchair.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service contact for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee is $100.00 and an additional $100.00 jersey damage deposit.
Damage deposit is not collected if jersey is returned damage free at the end of the season.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- July 31, 2019
- 11950 Country Village Link NE
Calgary, AB, T3K 6E3
Open in Google Maps