- Provides a diversity and hate / bias program for local junior and senior high schools, providing information and resources needed to support an environment that actively addresses issues of hate, bias and discrimination.
- school and youth group presentations focusing on the issues of hate, bias, and discrimination at no cost
- presentations that include information around hate and bias crimes, active witness skill training, a resource tool kit, role-plays and scenarios and interactive games
- Yes, Service targeted to junior and senior high schools.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service
- call for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Municipal Government
- Last Updated On
- August 27, 2021