Seniors Outreach Program Society in Three Hills
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Operates a community bus for seniors.
- a community bus for seniors
- service twice a week within Three Hills
- transportation to some community events
- monthly or bi-monthly trips to Red Deer
- specialty trips to places of interest, musical programs, and Christmas activities
Wheelchair accessible service is available by request.
Key Provider: volunteer drivers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact for dates, times, and destinations
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- July 28, 2022
- 128 3 Avenue SE
Three Hills, AB, T0M 2A0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Program hours vary.