- A residential facility offering end-of-life care to individuals with a life ending illness.
Provides physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual and practical support to patients and their families.Key Provider: bereavement coordinators, health care aids (HCAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs), volunteers
- Yes, Must have:
- a diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- a life expectancy of 4 months or less
- Goal of care C1 or C2 (care aimed at maximum symptom control and maintenance of function without cure or control of illness)
- a palliative performance scale (PPS) of 50% or less
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, All referrals are welcome, only an asssestment of criteria is required.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Assessment to be completed by Palliative Home Care Team.
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: Yes,
Active society membership fees
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- January 17, 2018
- 99 Arnot Avenue
Red Deer, AB, T4R 3S6
Open in Google Maps