- Provides an integrated system of health and personal support services to clients based on their assessed needs.
Community Care Access is the single point of entry to Continuing Care programs and services offered by the Edmonton Zone, Continuing Care portfolio.
Continuing Care provides an integrated system of health and personal support services to clients based on assessed need. Services may be provided in a client's home by Home Care or within Supportive Living and Facility Living sites.
- Home Care
- Designated Supportive Living
- Facility Living
- Palliative and End of Life Care
- Sub-acute and Restorative Care
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Call for informationReferral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- 780-496-1300 (Community Care Access)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/AFee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- May 17, 2017