- Offers telephone information, screening and referrals for individuals who require access to Continuing Care services including Home Care, Supportive Living, Palliative, Day Program and Facility Living programs.
Provides a central telephone number and assistance for people who require access to Continuing Care services in the Edmonton area, including:
- Home living
- Day Programs / CHOICE (Comprehensive Home Option of Integrated Care for the Elderly)
- Community Aids for Independent Living (CAIL)
- Supportive living
- Facility Living (Long-Term Care)
- Edmonton Zone Palliative Care Program
- Yes, Anyone living in Alberta with a valid provincial health-care card (or registration in progress) can receive Continuing Care services. Home Care can be provided as long as their healthcare needs can be safely met in the home. Consistent access criteria has been developed provincially for Supportive Living and Long-Term Care and serve as general guidelines. Each client will be individually assessed.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, Anyone can call. Consent, Alberta Health Care number and current demographic information is required.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
Intakes have a wait-time of up to two business days.
- 780-496-1300 (Intake)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- October 19, 2020
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM - 04:00 PMTue07:30 AM - 04:00 PMWed07:30 AM - 04:00 PMThu07:30 AM - 04:00 PMFri07:30 AM - 04:00 PM