- Offers telephone information, screening and referrals for individuals who require access to Continuing Care services including Home Care, Supportive Living, Palliative, Day Program and Facility Living programs.
Provides a central telephone number and assistance for people who require access to Continuing Care services in the Edmonton area, including:
- Home living
- Day Programs / CHOICE (Comprehensive Home Option of Integrated Care for the Elderly)
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (equipment surg supplies)
- Access to Supportive living
- Access to Facility Living (Long-Term Care)
- Edmonton Zone Palliative Care Program
- Yes, Anyone living in Alberta with a valid provincial health-care card (or registration in progress) can be assessed for Continuing Care services. Each client will be individually assessed.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, Consent, Alberta Health Care number and current demographic information is required.Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: Yes,
Calls are returned based on priority. High priority calls will be returned within 72 hours, however, all other calls may take longer to receive a call-back.
- 780-496-1300 (Intake)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- October 19, 2020
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM - 04:00 PMTue07:30 AM - 04:00 PMWed07:30 AM - 04:00 PMThu07:30 AM - 04:00 PMFri07:30 AM - 04:00 PM