Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
- Prenatal classes via ZOOM are currently being offered in the Edmonton Zone. Supporting clients to feel knowledgeable, prepared and involved in their childbirth and parenting journey is our primary focus.
Supporting clients to feel knowledgeable, prepared and involved in their childbirth and parenting journey is our primary focus.
Classroom topics are determined in real time and may change from group to group and class to class. Topics often include when to go to the hospital, the labour process, coping strengths and strategies for both mom and the support person, postpartum care, newborn feeding and care basics, finding credible information on the internet and more.
Bring your questions, bring your experience, bring a snack.
It is recommended that a series ending approximately 4 weeks prior to the expected due date be selected whenever possible. If this is not possible, please choose a class that works best for you.
For more information please visit: Birth and babies Edmonton Zone
Key Provider: Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Yes, Expecting a new born
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary according to the class.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
If you require financial support to attend a class please call 780-735-8377; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- February 23, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM