- Offers service in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention, and health protection.
The four areas that are covered by public health nurses include:
- maternal, child and family health
- communicable disease control
- school health
- health promotion
Key Provider: registered nurses (RNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Contact the office by phone or in person for information on accessing services.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Fee: Yes,
There are fees for prenatal and postnatal classes.
For fee travel health services may be offered at some locations.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fees may be different for prenatal education if you qualify as a low-income family. Call for more information.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Ambulance Bay
- Last Verified On
- May 18, 2022
- 5216 53 Street
Lamont, AB, T0B 2R0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including an emergency department with limited hours.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM