- Provides services to various communities.
- an all-Canadian service organization made up of active community volunteers
- a wide variety of local fundraising and service projects
- clubs that determine how it will raise funds and how those funds will be spent in the community
- autonomy of local clubs so that as many decisions as possible are made by its members at the club level
- Yes, Service targeted to low income individuals.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact your local branch for specific program inquiries
- visit website to find your local branch
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Contact your local chapter for membership fee details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Service Club
- Last Updated On
- May 6, 2021