Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Stroke Rehabilitation Clinic
- This is a specialist service that provides assessment and recommendations for the rehabilitation management and care of people who have had a stroke.
This clinic sees patients affected by ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke with resultant impairment or disability, who have ongoing rehabilitation needs.Key Provider: licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physiatrists, physician assistants
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Lifts
- Last Updated On
- March 9, 2016
- Facility is located one block south of 16 Ave (Trans Canada Highway).; 1403 29 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 2T9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM