Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Maternal Fetal Medicine Centre (Northern & Central Alberta)
- Assesses pregnant women and families. Also offers prenatal screening and preconception counselling.
Provides inpatient and outpatient services including:
- assessing pregnant women and their unborn babies
- prenatal screening and diagnosis
- preconception counselling
- treatment if needed
- Yes, For residents from northern or central Alberta who have high-risk pregnancy concerns and require pre-pregnancy counselling or prenatal screening and diagnosis.Women from outside of northern or central Alberta may be seen if there is a specific referral request from a doctor.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
Wait time is dependent on how urgent the problem is.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front entranceOther disabled access: Yes - Elevators and washrooms
- Last Updated On
- March 12, 2020
- 10240 Kingsway Avenue
Edmonton, AB, T5H 3V9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services for women. There's no emergency department at this facility.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon07:30 AM - 06:00 PMTue07:30 AM - 06:00 PMWed07:30 AM - 06:00 PMThu07:30 AM - 06:00 PMFri07:30 AM - 06:00 PM