Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Indigenous Mental Health Program
- This service provides culturally appropriate mental health care and support for Indigenous clients.
This program works closely with nurses, physicians, and other service providers to facilitate a holistic approach to care.
Our team provides:
- counselling for individuals and families
- psycho-educational group therapy
- trauma informed therapy for individuals
- resources including access to Traditional Wellness Counsellors
- supported liaison services
- outreach services
- community development
- culturally safe patient and family centered care
- assisted referrals
- Yes, People of Indigenous ancestry including: First Nations (Status and Non-Status) Metis, and Inuit.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Clients can self-refer themselves for services. During the Covid Pandemic, intake is available by calling the IMH Intake line at 403-955-6645 at any time.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 403-955-6645 (Intake)
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible and has an elevator on site.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- August 31, 2021
- 1213 4 Street SW
Calgary, AB, T2R 0X7
This facility provides 24/7 care for people with injuries or illnesses that are not life threatening. Other healthcare services have limited hours.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM