- Provides programming and support services for seniors.
- programming and support services for seniors
- monthly information and referral sessions targeted specifically to seniors
- assistance with filling out forms
- volunteer visiting
- volunteer drivers
- home support services designed to help seniors and individuals with disabilities with household chores, meal preparation, and shopping
- access to adult day support programs, income tax preparation services, Meals on Wheels, personal care services, palliative care, and medical alert
Affiliation: Partnered with Good Samaritan TeleCare, Rimoka Housing, Alberta Health Services, Alberta Seniors, and Primary Care Network (PCN).
Key Provider: support staff, volunteers
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to book appointment
- or drop in for monthly information and referral sessions
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Subsidies may be available.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Front door wheelchair accessible with ramp and automatic doors. Accessible washroom facilities and lift.
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- May 30, 2023
- 5025 55 Street
Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
Information and referral session held 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM second Tuesday of each month.