Donations and Volunteers
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides the acceptance of community support through people donating money, goods and/or their time.
- no acceptance of used goods
- acceptance of gift cards from retailers preferred such as Walmart, Superstore and other businesses where both clothes and food can be purchased
- acceptance of new underwear, socks, slippers, and sleep wear for women and children, unused toiletries (regular sizes as opposed to trial sizes), feminine hygiene products
- acceptance of baby items such as formula, food, bottles, wipes, children's toys
- acceptance of food
- acceptance of special items, such as children's dress up costumes for our child therapists to use, such as a child's policeman's uniform, a fireman's uniform, princess dresses, etc.
- acceptance of special event tickets, admissions to recreation options
- volunteer opportunities
- Yes, Volunteers are subject to regular screening process.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on website.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- 1-866-606-7233 (Connect Domestic Violence And Abuse Helpline)
- 403-234-7233 (Connect Domestic Violence And Abuse Helpline)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - The front door of the shelter is wheelchair accessible. There is a main floor accessible washroom.
Other disabled access: Yes - There are two rooms in the shelter accessible to women and children with disabilities.
- Last Verified On
- January 3, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 05:00 PM