Alberta Health Services - Provincial Health Services
- Emergency departments help you with your emergency health needs anytime day or night. They provide care for patients with major trauma, cardiac events, injuries, and general medical problems.
If you have an emergency, call 911.
- take care of people that are very sick or injured on a priority basis. This means the sickest people are seen first. If you go to an emergency department for care that isn't urgent, you will not likely be seen right away.
- provide medical care, which includes assessment and treatment
- stabilize people and get them ready to transport to a higher level of care facility (if needed)
- provide follow-up care including referrals to a family doctor or specialist (if needed)
Emergency Department wait times are now available for Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat and Red Deer.
Get the right care when you need it, to learn more visit Know Your Options
This service may be impacted by the COVID pandemic. View the Hours of Operations to see if the location has been impacted. Visit https://ahs.ca/covid for up-to-date information.
Key Provider: doctors, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs), respiratory therapists (RTs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
We can’t predict how long you will need to wait in the emergency department. Patients are assessed (triaged) using a standard scoring system called the Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS) to see how urgent their health needs are.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/A
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Entrance
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 27, 2022
- 101 Erie Street S
Devon, AB, T9G 1A6
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including an emergency department with limited hours.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation