- Mental Health Services help individual and family members who are experiencing mental health problems.
Mental health problems may include mental illness such as, but not limited to:
- postpartum depression
- obsessive compulsive disorder
If you are not sure if these services are right for you, you can ask to talk to one of our therapists for assistance.
What do we do?
- discuss problem with caller and develop a plan to meet needs
- provide mental health services through community programs
What services are provided?
- assessment, diagnosis, treatment, therapy, counselling and support
- referrals to other professional or community agencies when appropriate
- services and support to mental health patients discharged from hospitals to assist them in returning to community life
Information to individuals, community agencies or groups about mental health / illness and suicide prevention
What additional community supports are available?
- mental health promotion and prevention
- support for the seriously mentally ill in the community.
- contact the nearest clinic for information on possible travel clinics
- Yes, Service is are available to all ages in most locations.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Call a location for information on how to access this service.You can call yourself or a medical practitioner can also refer you.Our services are free to Albertans as our costs are covered by your Alberta Health CareReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Toll Free
- 1-877-303-2642 (24 hr Help Line)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- March 3, 2016
- 5201 44 Street
Bonnyville, AB, T9N 2H1
Located in the Bonnyville Remax Building.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:30 PM