- Provides a range of child care and children's programming and services including seasonal camps, birthday parties, and other programming.
- licensed and accredited day care and after school care
- babysitting for those attending adult onsite programs
- early literacy, sports, swimming and active living
- afterschool programs
- supports for children with special needs
- Yes, Service targeted to children age 0 to 17. Visit website for specific programs and ages.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service visit website for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait list dependent on program. Contact for details.
- 403-5378598 (Children's Programs)
- 403-537-8593 (After School Programs)
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual and monthly memberships available.
Visit website for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Yes. Contact for details.Other disabled access: Yes - Portable chair lift for access to pool and hot tub.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- August 20, 2021
- Calgary Jewish Community Centre; 1607 90 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB, T2V 4V7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:00 AM - 09:00 PMTue06:00 AM - 09:00 PMWed06:00 AM - 09:00 PMThu06:00 AM - 09:00 PMFri06:00 AM - 06:00 PMSat09:00 AM - 08:00 PMSun08:00 AM - 08:00 PM