Cougars Athletics and Recreation
Mount Royal University
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides registered and drop-in recreation activities and training.
- community memberships
- recreation programming
- facility rentals
- facility includes:
- fitness centre
- climbing wall
- squash courts
- multipurpose rooms
- indoor running track
- pool, change rooms
- outdoor tennis courts
- grass fields
- four hardwood courts
- a championship court with a capacity of 1800
Key Provider: certified instructors, personal trainers
- Yes, Age of eligibility varies. Visit website or contact for specific program details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- visit website for current program offerings and hours
- to register visit website, call, or walk in
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Some programs are only offered during specific times of the year and some programs may have group size limits. Contact or visit website for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary by program. Contact or visit website for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking is at the east side of the conservatory building. One elevator on second level.
Other disabled access: Yes - Bella Concert Hall has ramp for wheelchair access.
- Last Verified On
- October 8, 2022
- 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 6K6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Administrative hours vary by season. Visit website for current hours of operation.