- Provides legal assistance and representation by law students (who are supervised by lawyers) for those who are unable to afford the services of a lawyer.
- representation of clients with criminal, traffic, bylaw, family, or civil matters in the Provincial Court of Alberta
- legal outreach clinics providing summary legal information at the Calgary Dream Centre, Calgary Urban Project Society (CUPS), Alpha House, Discovery House, and Inn from the Cold
- assistance to students with academic appeals
- Yes, Service targeted to low income clients. Provincial Court does not handle any Court of Queen's Bench matters, real estate matters, wills and estates, or indictable criminal matters. Contact for details.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service, contact 403-220-6637 to schedule an appointment.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- March 11, 2020
- 2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 1N4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:30 PM