Stoney Nakoda Nation
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides municipal services for residents.
- Police, Fire and EMS services
- education services at the Morley Community School, Chief Jacob Bearspaw Memorial School, and the Ta Otha School
- extensive health services through the Stoney Health Centre
- community programs and services, such as youth programs, the Stoney Day Care, resort employment training, and others
- public works and other municipal services
- Yes, Must be registered to the Chiniki, Bearspaw, or Wesley First Nation.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service, contact for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-881-2655 (Bearspaw First Nation Administration)
- 403-881-2790 (Chiniki First Nation Administration)
- 403-881-2614 (Wesley First Nation Administration)
- Web Site
- English; Stoney - Also known as Nakoda-Sioux.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: No -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- July 28, 2022
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM