Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides immigrant women with the opportunity to become involved in the community.
- one-on-one individual counselling
- group counselling sessions
- educational sessions that focus on mental health, physical health and well-being
- group wellness and community engagement activities
- in home support available for clients with additional needs
- intergenerational activities between seniors and youth
- Yes, Service targeted to immigrant women with:
- permanent residency
- refugee status
- Canadian citizenship
- language and cultural barriers
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-263-4414 ext 159
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- September 29, 2021
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Hours are flexible to meet the needs of clients. Counselling is by appointment only.