- Assists youth who do not have an appropriate place to stay, or who require additional supports.
- an 8 bed facility for youth 12 to 17 years
- supportive programming for youth 12 to 24 years
- Crisis Care - offers food and shelter while assisting youth 12 to 17 years to work towards a better situation and crisis resolution
- Youth and Family Outreach Supports - offers youth 12 to 17 years and their families who are experiencing conflict in the home help finding the right resources and network to manage their ongoing situation. Also helps youth with conflict resolution and reconnecting with their family.
- Youth in Transition - offers youth 16 to 17 years who are currently involved with Children's Services help with finding housing. Also provides support once youth has transitioned into independent living, and helps with life skills and ongoing guidance to pursue goals.
- Young Adults in Transition - offers support to youth 18 to 24 years who are involved with Children's services and seeking assistance in independent living. Includes assistance with life skills, money management, job searches, employment skills, pursuing educational goals, and more.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 12 to 24 years
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- walk - in / drop - in
- or contact for more information
Waiting Period: Yes, There may be a waiting list.
- 403-341-3190 (24 Hour Crisis Line)
- 403-358-1517 (Crisis Line)
- 403-342-6500 (Office)
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- September 14, 2017
- 4633 49 Street
Red Deer, AB, T4N 1T4
Open in Google Maps