Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Adult Amputation Rehabilitation Program - Inpatient (4A)
- Provides rehabilitation services to adults age 16 and over who have had an amputation.
Provides rehabilitation services to adults who have had an amputation. The service addresses the physical, emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of the person who has had an amputation.
Consultation is also offered to people who are thinking about having an elective amputation.Key Provider: occupational therapists (OTs), physiatrists, physical therapists (PTs), prosthetists, psychologists, recreation therapists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 780-991-8302 (Intake & Discharge)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- February 3, 2021
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:15 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:15 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:15 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:15 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:15 PM