Alberta Health Services
Calgary Zone - Addiction Centre - Adolescent Program
- Provides assessment and treatment for adolescents and their families with both psychiatric and addictive disorders.
Service targeted to teens aged 13 to 21 with substance abuse and mental health issues and involves the family or other people important to the adolescent.
- Yes, For adolescents and their parents / guardians between 13 and 21 years with both psychiatric and addictive disorders.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 403-943-1500 (Access Mental Health)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Lifts
- Last Updated On
- March 29, 2019
- Facility is located one block south of 16 Ave (Trans Canada Highway).; 1403 29 Street NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 2T9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 05:00 PM