Between Friends WESOAR Programs
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides year round evening and weekend programs for all ages.
- a variety of group activities swimming, bowling, dancing, or dinner and a movie among other social activities
- programs that run 1 night a week with age appropriate groups and activities for approximately 3 hours in facilities throughout Calgary
- Yes, Service targeted to members. Individuals that require one-on-one support can participate with the assistance of their personal aide.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service call or visit website for details.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait list may vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Please contact for fee details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
If required, fee assistance and payment plans are offered. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fee:
- Individual $35.00
- Family (2 or more participants) $60.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Contact for details.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- April 11, 2022
- 8989 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary, AB, T2H 0M2
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Office is closed weekends and holidays but programs continue to run.