- Provides a program to empower immigrant youth to get involved in the community and reach their goals.
- leadership development and public speaking skills
- self-esteem and team building activities
- educational and recreational field trips
- forums, discussions, and event planning opportunities
- peer discussions about racism, identity, and self-confidence for girls
- counselling and mentoring support
- Yes, Service targeted to immigrant youth ages 10 to 19.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- November 7, 2017
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:30 PM